one to one Puppy Training
Not all puppies are suited to traditional Puppy Classes. One-to-one Puppy Training can achieve great results. . .
Why One to One ?
- The distraction of other puppies close by can get your puppy over-excited and this makes it harder for them to concentrate and learn. (We do however advocate puppy socialisation as part of the training).
- As your puppy is calmer, so too are you the owner allowing you to relax and gain more from the training.
- With the 1-2-1 training you are not training to a fixed syllabus and the training exercises can be tailored to your puppy’s individual needs or have specific areas you would like us to focus on.
- The location of the training can be flexible to suit you and the puppy’s needs. We can work in your home or garden and on your walks so you get the training in the right environment.
- We can be flexible with training times and dates to suit yours and your puppy’s schedule
What we cover
The most common cues are probably known to most owners. Applying them and understanding their use is vital to the health and safety of your dog. We will coach you on how to teach these easily and methodically. Watch, Sit, Stay, Wait, Down, Leave, Touch. . . . .
We will introduce you and your puppy to the wonderful world of canine enrichment and coach you on how to keep your puppy mentally stimulated throughout their life.
A Juniper Dogs Certificate will be posted upon puppy training completion.
These sessions are the very foundation of your puppy training journey, teaching you and your puppy invaluable life skills, all through fun and positive, reward-based training.
These programs are suitable for puppies up to the age of 6 months. If your Dog is older we suggest you book for the Dog Training package.
Format and pricing
The first session lasts 90 mins followed by three sessions lasting one hour each. The price for this package is £295.
The sessions are on a one-to-one basis with the dog, the owner and other family members that want to be involved. We can be flexible on times and days to suit your schedule and we offer telephone support during the training so you always have help at hand.